Online Exhibitor Manual
The Exhibitor Manual outlines all of the logistical details that will help you to have the most productive exhibiting experience. There can be a lot to do, but the information provided will help you plan your participation in the Healthy Food Expo West in a timely, cost-effective manner.
Completing these details early can save you up to 30% off key exhibiting expenses! So, be sure to plan early and look for all the key deadline dates to maximize your savings!
General Show Information:
- Exhibitor A-Z Guide
- Exhibitor Deadlines & Checklist/Move-in Hours
- Height & Booth Limitations
- Online Directory Listing Login (If you have not received your login information via email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register Booth Staff
Official Contractor/Decorator and Venue Order Forms- Freeman & LACC:
Click here for order forms from our general contractor, Freeman, as well as all forms from the LACC (electricty, plumbing, booth cleaning, catering).
Additional Venue Information:
- Open Flame Permit Procedures
- Safety & Fire Prevention Regulations
- Food and Beverage Guidelines
- Sneeze guards required
Additional Official Vendors:
- Compusystems - Lead Retrieval
- Phone and Internet Order Form
- Refrigerator/Freezer Rental: Lowe USA
- ReAction AV