Exhibitor FAQs-CA

Exhibitor FAQs

How can I exhibit at the Healthy Food Expo West?

Fill out the form below and we will have someone reach out to discuss this exclusive opportunity.




What are the Show dates and hours?

Sunday, August 9, 2020

11:00 am-5:00 pm

Monday, August 10, 2020

11:00 am-5:00 pm

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

11:00 am- 4:00 pm

Are there any associations affiliated with HFEW?

The Show is sponsored by the California Restaurant Association.


How do I edit my exhibitor profile?

Visit the online exhibitor profile, choose your company name, and use the password that was provided to you via email. 


How can exhibitors obtain a password?

If you do not have a password and you are an exhibitor, please contact Nate Miller at nataniel.miller@clarionevents.com to obtain your password.


Can I bring my family to the Show?

This event is for the trade only! Children under the age of 18 are not permitted on the Show floor at any time, including infants. Photo ID will be required for all exhibitors and attendees. NO EXCEPTIONS even during set-up and tear-down.


What is the cubic content rule?

This rule allows exhibitors to make maximum use of their booth space. Under the cubic content rule, each exhibitor may build right up to the front of his booth, up to the maximum allowable height.


What is an EAC?

EAC stands for Exhibitor Appointed Contractor. An EAC is any company (other than one of the official appointed contractors) that an exhibitor wants to use inside the exhibit hall before, during, or after the Show.


What can be brought through the "front door"?

  • Only hand carried items may be brought through the front door of the building.
  • You may use nothing larger than a two-wheeled baggage cart (plastic or rubber wheels only) to move your items.
  • "Pop-up" displays, equal to or less than 10' in length, capable of being carried by hand by one person may also be brought in.
  • Individuals moving these items must be employees of the exhibiting company and must carry identification with them to verify this fact.

What is drayage?

Drayage is the moving of freight from the warehouse or loading dock to the booth on the inbound, and from the booth to the loading dock on the outbound. Also, movement of freight between booths and storage of empty crates are free for this Show.


I am an exhibitor and would like more information about increasing my product awareness. Who can I contact for more information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities?

If you'd like to discuss a customized package, please contact:
John Lederer
Phone: 203-202-8626


What is Lead Retrieval?

Lead retrieval can give you profiles of customers and prospects that visit your booth during the Show. This information includes their responses to demographic questions that they responded to on their registration form.


How can I obtain a Visa Letter Invitation?

Exhibitors must have a signed booth agreement and be paid in full in order to request a Visa Letter Invitation. Please note: the request must be sent on company letterhead. Please contact Nate Miller at nathaniel.miller@clarionevents.com for more information. We do not send Visa Letter Invitations to attendees.